Training Program location: London
Work Location after the Training Programme: Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
Start Date of the Programme: February or August 2019 (earlier start date prior the program is possible)
- February program: 2nd December 2018
- August program: 2nd June 2019
What does this exciting program offer to you?
- 15 weeks of training in London;
- You can learn more about Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python, Linux/Unix, Windows, system architectures, data basis etc.;
- You will get to know the company and how technology supports the investment banking business;
- Real life projects with super clever people from all over the world;
- Gives a strong network across Morgan Stanley
After the training program
After the training, hires will start to work full-time in one of the Technology teams in our Budapest office.
Development Teams: our development teams design, develop and maintain applications used by our business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements. They make system design decisions, evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software, and then test and deploy applications to production. Developing high-performing, low-latency electronic trading systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities are just some of the projects available for developers.
Infrastructure Teams: our infrastructure-facing teams develop cutting-edge systems to run our business. Our engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for the firm’s trading applications, mobile applications and other end user applications. Engineering the firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
Qualifications / skills / requirements
- Ideal candidates are fresh graduates or have maximum 2 years of relevant work experience
- You should have a Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related science or engineering discipline
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, English, teamwork and analytical skills
- You have a demonstrated interest in technology
- You have experience with at least one OO language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, experience in object-oriented development
- Comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory and scripting skills
- Database knowledge, operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix)
Candidates complete an online application and are selected for a first-round technical telephone interview. Candidates who successfully undergo the technical telephone interview will attend an assessment center in the Budapest office.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm offering a complete range of sophisticated financial services to a large and diversified group of clients and customers. With over 1,200 offices in 43 countries, the firm is truly global — and a market leader in the U.S, Europe and Asia as well as in emerging markets. Our multi-billion dollar investment in technology enables the development and delivery of quantitative trading systems, modeling and simulation software, analytics and security systems. Developing the state-of-the-art technology behind the industry’s first auction-based initial public offering (IPO), customizing client technology solutions for hedge funds and money managers, and leading the way on the use of virtualization technologies, are just some of the achievements that have put Morgan Stanley at the forefront of technology innovation.
For further information please visit: www.morganstanley.com/campus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/brand-0/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/1/opp/6039-2019-Technology-Graduate-Program-Budapest/en-GB →