Website Cognizant Technology Solutions Hungary
Cognizant Hungary is an outstanding participant of the Hungarian SSC (Shared Service Center) market since 2008 providing multilingual IT services with almost 1000 employees.
For our office in Budapest, we are looking for First Level Service Desk Support Representatives for the Norwegian speaking employees of our current clients.
Our team is working on exciting projects with new team members on 5+ support languages. When you join our team you will act as a first point of contact for the employees and help them find the best solution for incoming queries.
• Job location: Budapest, Hungary, 9th District, Mill Park office building
• Role type: permanent
• No remote work option available
• Resolving IT issues of our clients, act as first point of contact for the customer (Level 1 IT support)
• Handling end-user calls and web queries via tools, phone and email
• Documentation and precise administration, logging of calls on the ticketing tool
• Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved on first level to the competent Level 2 teams
• Keep the user informed, own and follow-up ongoing cases
• Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
• Advanced or native in Swedish language and you have upper-intermediate English language skills
• Experienced in any customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk/ customer support role is an advantage but NOT a MUST (we provide you 2-weeks foundation IT training as part of the Onboarding process)
• A university graduate – fresh graduates are welcome!
• You have willing-to-learn attitude & customer-focus mindset
• Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
• Flexible, multitasking, dynamic personality, team player attitude
• You have logical thinking, good problem solving skills
• Open for working in shifts (no remote work option available)
What we offer – Our benefits
• Shape your career – We are providing you competitive salary + cafeteria + annual bonus system in a fancy modern office environment in Budapest, 9th District, Mill Park office
• Learn and grow – We have an excellent Training team, in-house training opportunities and monthly training calendar
• Keep current – We are providing you online trainings to improve your skills and be ready for the newest digital technical solutions
• Give back – One of our value is to live in a safe and green environment, by joining to our team you will have chance to participate in sport programs, charity & environmental friendly events
• Stay healthy – We believe in the importance of work-life balance so we are providing you fitness discount opportunity nearby; All You Can Move Sportpass and free medical services in Medicover private medical provider; free tea/ coffee in our kitchen and fruit days in the office
• Invest in yourself – In our multilingual and multicultural environment we emphasize the importance of language knowledge hence we are providing you language course reimbursement for accredited courses