Website Morgan Stanley
Location: Budapest office
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 20/30/40 hours (flexible)
Duration: 6-12 month
The Application Support Intern would fill an important role within Operational Risk Product Management team and have the opportunity to work with the business process owners and technology service providers. They would be responsible to support various technology project implementations and ongoing business administration of applications within Risk Management.
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Provide business administration and support for the overall Risk applications
- Assist with helping the users successfully adopt and fully leverage the Risk application
- Documenting change requests, use cases, procedures and process flows
- Be testing support for various projects across the team
- Have the opportunity to manage key strategic projects or components of work
Apply now if you have:
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies preferably in Informatics/ Business Informatics, Economics,
- Mathematics, Physics, or BusinessGood problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Interest to study ServiceNow, data warehouses, SQL, QlikView or Cognos
- Interest to know better project / software development lifecycle
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
To apply for this job please visit morganstanley.tal.net.