Website Morgan Stanley
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Continuous
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6-12 months
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Support one of the Risk Analytics or Model Risk Management teams in their tasks and daily work
- Develop, maintain and monitor the Firm’s market risk models such as Value at Risk, Incremental Risk Charge and Comprehensive Risk Measure
- Perform econometric analyses to support methodology development, conduct tests such as sensitivity studies, assess the model behavior and stability and perform backtests to assess the historical performance of the model
- Develop models for portfolio analyses purpose, such as credit limit setting and loss reserve
- Perform independent review of pricing or risk models used by Morgan Stanley
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Mathematics, Physics, Finance or Economic
- Quantitative background, good analytical and numerical skills
- Solid probability knowledge
- Statistical skills especially in hypothesis testing, regression and discriminant analyses is a plus
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Team Profile: The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley’s risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley’s capital base and franchise. Risk Management protects the Firm from exposure to losses resulting from defaults by our lending and trading counterparties.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
To apply for this job please visit morganstanley.tal.net.