Website Morgan Stanley
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Continuous
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6-12 months
A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
Continuous development opportunities
Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
Work together with experienced team members on developing and maintaining risk reports
Improve data visualization using internal and external technologies
Monitor report generation processes and work with external groups to resolve issues
Ensure timely delivery, accuracy, and optimal performance of risk reports
Build risk data expertise to deliver information against emerging requirements
Develop overall knowledge of Risk Management organization and grow professional relationships
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar fields
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel
- Motivation to enhance your knowledge of the world of finance
- Interest in programming and coding. Experience in any programming language such as: SQL/VBA/Python/Matlab
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Team player attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Profile: The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley’s risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley’s capital base and franchise. Risk Management protects the Firm from exposure to losses resulting from defaults by our lending and trading counterparties.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
To apply for this job please visit morganstanley.tal.net.