- Communicating with and helping TransferWise business customers over the phone and via email whilst forming valuable, long-lasting relationships.
- Collaborating internally with operational and product teams to make sure that we are providing the best service and custom solutions for our business customers.
- Supporting your teammates with peer-to-peer learning and constructive feedback in order to encourage and build a positive and strong learning and working environment
- Contributing to building the best working environment for yourself and your teammates and become a key player in a fast growing and challenging environment.
A bit about you:
- Proven customer support experience preferably in banking, internet, tech, and telecommunication industries, or international customer care centers.
- Excellent verbal & written Spanish and English skills.
- The ability to work independently whilst taking ownership in challenging situations.Flexibility when it comes to working hours and working days as you’re required to work day, night and weekend shifts.
- Creative, driven, motivated, friendly, and willing to learn.
- On the lookout for ways to improve our processes, products and services.
- Strong levels of multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- We’re ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we’re willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience if they have a passion for helping customers.
Some of your benefits include: a salary of 411,000 HUF when you start and 438,000 HUF after you pass probation; company stock options; 3 additional health days in a calendar year and a paid company trip. Check out the full list of benefits here.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
As our customer base is ever-increasing and diversifying, then we’re looking for awesome Spanish speaking members to our Customer Support team in Budapest, who are passionate about customer support, love to talk to customers and want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment. We are looking for people who are passionate, understand the urgency of a start-up setting and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
Please make sure your applications are submitted in English, as this is our working language.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.