Welcome to SYKES Hungary!
SYKES Budapest was founded in 1999 as the first call center in the Central-Eastern European region. The operation started with just a few employees but through hard work and dedication, SYKES Budapest has grown to have a significantly larger and stronger team. We serve our clients in the fields of IT, telecommunication and multimedia by providing multi-channel customer support in over 16 different languages and we are looking for a
Danish/Swedish Speaking Customer Service Representative
This position will not be an average Customer Service Representative job – you will be extraordinary as it includes checking invoices, liasing with country officers and technical teams. At the other end of the line, there will be your client or a subcontractor, not a customer.
Your daily tasks:
- Receiving requests in Danish / Swedish language via phone and e-mail
- Providing back office administrative services, including checking invoices
- Arranging necessary steps with subcontractors, liaising with local country offices, coordinators, technical teams
- Initiating preventive calls to minimize damages
Why you should join us:
- Career development opportunity
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Arranging work related documents if needed
- Team building events and activities
- Hungarian language course
- Modern office environment
- Fluent Danish / Swedish language knowledge
- Conversational English language knowledge
- Good organizational skills and problem solving skills
Don’t hesitate to send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Watch our video on Youtube!
Like us on Facebook!