Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
We are currently looking for a
Market Risk Analyst in the Risk Infrastructure team
in our Budapest Office
The Morgan Stanley Market Risk Department (MRD) seeks an intern for a Budapest-based market risk role. MRD provides independent risk management oversight across trading and investment activities conducted by the Firm.
The individual will be working in the Market Risk Middle Office covering a diverse range of responsibilities related to the management of data quality issues for stress testing and market risk information. Activities are expected to include weekly stress testing data risk review, work on regulatory submissions, automation of tools and information, and work on stress testing improvements.
- Participating in weekly stress testing data quality reviews
- Performing business analysis on risk systems and processes and to identify improvements
- Recognizing and executing on opportunities to increase automation
- Liaising with data quality working groups for projects across the Firm
- Tracking timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of risk data
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Ongoing studies preferably in finance, economics, accounting or business
- Comfortable working with technology tools
- Good academic track record
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV here.
Please submit your application for Risk Management Internship in the Reporting Area 2018 (Budapest) and indicate this position in your CV “Risk Management Internship in Market Risk Analyst team”.