Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
We are looking for
Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) Intern
in our Operational Risk Management department
to our Budapest Office
You have certainly come across risk. What aspects of life are not subject to it? Are you interested in operational risk topics like earthquakes, reporting errors, thefts and many more? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As a risk manager intern in our risk management department you will be at the center of our business. The successful candidate will get an insight into the day-to-day operation of global operational risk management processes and related tools with direct implications to every business unit within the Firm.
- Co-operate with the global RCSA team members in different geographies (New York, London, Budapest, Shanghai)
- Create reports and design visuals in Excel and / or PowerPoint on the different milestones of the program
- Participate in new RCSA system implementation
- Identify potential data inconsistencies among systems and reports
- Strong communication skills in English
- Accuracy, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in multicultural teams as well as independently
- Solid computer knowledge in MS Office, eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What do we offer to you?
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. Our philosophy is one that offers flexibility and balances personal lifestyles. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV here.
Please submit your application for Risk Management Internship in the Reporting Area 2018 (Budapest) and indicate this position in your CV “Risk Management Internship in Risk and Control Self-Assessment team”.