Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
We are looking for
Operational Risk Scenario Analysis Intern in our Risk Management department
Are you interested in operational risk topics like earthquakes, reporting errors, thefts and many more? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As an intern in our risk management department you will be in the center of our business. This current opportunity will give you an insight, how banks manage their capital for regulatory and business purposes.
- Produce exploratory data analysis on operational risk data
- Identify scenario storylines and measure associated loss impact
- Create impact and sensitivity analysis of different scenarios
- Cooperate with other groups in the development of Scenario Analysis technology
- Design visual representation of data and results
- Ongoing studies in bachelor’s or higher degree program in a quantitative field such as finance, economics, mathematics
- Good command of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing objectives
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
What do we offer to you?
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. Our philosophy is one that offers flexibility and balances personal lifestyles. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV here.
Please submit your application for the 2018 Risk Management Internship in the Reporting Area (Budapest) and indicate this position – Operational Risk Scenario Analysis Intern – in your CV.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.