Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd (“DTL”) is a quantitative fund management company established in Singapore and engages in global equity trading. As a Licensed Fund Management Company under Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL has embraced an active expansion of AUM and provided a steady track record of returns for investors along the years. DTL has a significant presence in the global market by trading over 600 Million USD daily in the world’s major exchanges.
The quantitative researchers design and backtest trading models, which form the most important elements in the final trading strategies. They work in groups or independently, depending on the projects and/or the researchers’ preference. Creativity and innovation are what we are looking for in this position.
- Recent Master/PhD from a science, engineering, or related field. Bachelors with exceptional performance will also be considered;
- Solid background in mathematics;
- Strong programming skills;
- Strong problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Possess the desire and will to learn complicated topics, to solve difficult problems, and to handle tedious
The following skills are bonus in recruitment and are required before on board:
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix;
- Familiar with at least one scripting language, e.g. python, awk, etc.;
- Working Location
III. How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position you apply, name, school and expected graduation date in the email’s title. Please also indicate where you found this job opening in your email.