Internship in Morgan Stanley Risk Management
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Continuous
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley’s risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley’s capital base and franchise. Risk Management protects the Firm from exposure to losses resulting from defaults by our lending and trading counterparties.
Supporting the Budapest Risk Department in daily tasks and projects across a variety of themes including Credit, Market, Operational and Liquidity Risk management; Model Development and Validation and a mixture of Reporting, Stress Testing and Regulatory tasks.
- Depending on your strengths, you can apply to one of the above risk areas
- Participate in the day-to-day tasks of your team, and get insight into interesting projects
- Work with highly qualified risk professionals in an international environment
- Full access to Morgan Stanley’s online training platform
- Large variety of team- and social events and other activities
- Flexibility at work
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Ongoing studies preferably in finance, economics, accounting or business
- Fluency in English
- Motivation to enhance your knowledge of the world of finance
- Coding and data skills are preferred for Reporting, Stress Testing and Regulatory roles
- Solid probability knowledge and statistical skills are desired for the Model Development and Validation
In order to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV here. Please indicate your area(s) of interest in the comment box when applying.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/brand-2/user-1448774/xf-3786f0ce9359/candidate/jobboard/vacancy/1/adv/?ftq=risk management budapest →