In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as a:
Financial Operations Associate – Dutch Speaking
Fresh graduates are more than welcome!
In this role you will ensure invoices are processed correctly and can be paid on time. Next to that you will liaise with vendors and support them with invoice queries.
What you will do:
- Process invoices, ensure that the invoices are compliant and can be paid on time.
- Answer and investigate vendor queries while taking complex incoming vendor and market tickets, emails or calls.
- Tke ownership of end-to-end issue resolution including vendor specific root cause analysis and action plans.
- Establish good understanding of the end-to-end process related to invoice queries working closely with the relevant parties in other departments and the local market.
- Raise new ideas and join the P2P team in process improvement projects.
- Compile, deliver and analyse reports as needed and provide proposals for corrective actions where necessary.
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent Dutch language skills and at least upper-intermediate English knowledge (both written and verbal).
- An interest in the field of Finance.
- At least intermediate level knowledge of MS Excel knowledge is a must, experience in SAP is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable area is a huge advantage, but fresh graduates are most welcome.
- Experience in a shared service environment is also an advantage.
- Self-starter, proactive attitude and team-player.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
Support of career aspirations and personal development
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=000000228004&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.Wz8256hLaqA.mailto →