Location: Budapest office
Start date: Continuous
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley’s risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley’s capital base and franchise. Risk Management protects the Firm from exposure to losses resulting from defaults by our lending and trading counterparties.
Supporting the Risk Reporting team in daily work and projects within the Risk Management
- Apprentice with experienced team members in developing and maintaining risk reports
- Improve data visualization using internal and external technologies
- Monitor report generation processes and work with external groups to resolve issues
- Ensure timely delivery, accuracy, and optimal performance of risk reports
- Build risk data expertise to deliver information against emerging requirements
- Develop overall knowledge of Risk Management organization and grow professional relationships
- Ongoing studies in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Natural Sciences or other relevant areas
- Knowledge of Excel, other Office software knowledge is a plus
- Interest in programming and coding. Experience in any programming language is a plus (SQL/VBA/Python/Matlab)
- English language
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/1/opp/5190-2018-Risk-Management-Internship-in-the-Reporting-Area-Budapest/en-GB →