In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
International HR Advisor
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals within our International HR Services team. The role is focusing on providing HR advisory service to Vodafone employees via email interfacing with HR Business Partners, Centers of Expertise (Reward, Recruitment, Learning & Development) and 3rd party providers in a team supporting 16 countries world-wide.
As an HR Advisor a typical day might include the following:
- Pick up any urgent client queries or requests from our ticketing system/shared e-mail address and liaise with employees, local HR teams and vendors on their resolution
- Check your priority list to see what needs to be delivered that day
- Follow up and resolve with the client or any pending queries, delays, queries/concerns
- Prepare various contracts and documents, maintain employee and HR data in SAP
- Prepare the input for payroll and validate against the original input
- Validate the payroll file processed by your colleagues,
- Maintaining country specific knowledge base with new updates for all or any specific client.
- Liaise with your Team Leader about any outstanding items for the day, any issues, help needed etc.
This job might be ideal for you if:
- You have at least 1 year of relevant HR experience in a multinational company
- You love helping clients. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha! and wow! moments.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are keen to learn new things and use new tools and you learn quickly.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer you’ll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally; you are able to spin lots of plates without losing focus (or breaking plates)
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
You’ll be brilliant in this role if:
- You have some experience or background in HR employee lifecycle management – this doesn’t have to be end to end processing, but could have been gained working in an HR support position.
- It is also important that you have good Excel skills. If you know how SAP works, even better!
- Fluent English in both spoken and written is essential for the role. Since much of the communication is via email, your written skills need to be strong to be really effective in your role.
Why you should join us:
- Possibilities for a healthy Work-Life balance by working 1 day/week from home
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to!
- Development opportunities within project management
- Coaching & mentoring culture
- Well balanced and actively managed VSSB Talent program
- Future career opportunities in an established SSC organization
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=000000235472&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.W6nxDc9HM-A.mailto →