Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
The Tax team is a key part of the Advanced Finance Team and works closely with the wider global tax community. Typical tasks required by the role include responsibility for the extraction and analysis of accounting data for tax purposes, preparation of tax calculations and returns, checking tax adjustments, checking payments and returns, and preparing tax reports for Vodafone operating company local tax teams based around the world. There are opportunities to specialise in direct or indirect taxes, and in particular countries as the tax team expands.
What you will do:
- Preparation of WHT reports and returns
- Review and maintain WHT master data records (Exemption certificates, WHT rates)
- WHT Certificate management (Collation & Recording Certificates from Vendors)
- Giving advice to local market Tax teams/other Departments (P2P,ICO,Treasury) on direct tax related questions
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and management of action of open items on the accounts
Join us if you have:
- At least upper-intermediate English language knowledge
- Qualification in economics
- Taxation knowledge or experience gained in the tax field is a huge advantage
- Strong MS Excel skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical skills, ability to work independently
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=000000239393&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.W-mQcd8L23U.mailto →