Deloitte Legal is a unique network of 139 offices in 70 countries with more than 1,700 experienced lawyers providing a wide range of legal services. In 17 countries across Central Europe, local and international clients are served by a highly qualified team of more than 220 lawyers possessing a wealth of industry experience in, amongst others, the FSI sector and the manufacturing industry.
The members of this network of law firms work together with Deloitte’s other professionals, leveraging their experience and expertise in representing their clients internationally and in solving complex issues. Deloitte Legal Erdős and Partners Law Firm, Deloitte Hungary’s correspondent law firm, is the Hungarian member of the global Deloitte Legal network.
at Deloitte Legal Erdős and Partners Law Firm
Main tasks and responsibilities during the summer internship:
- preparation of legal documents,
- collect and analyse professional background materials,
- keep contact with clients,
- other legal administration.
Required professional background and skills:
- ongoing studies in legal higher education (from the 4th year) with excellent academic results,
- proficiency in English and in Hungarian is a must, German knowledge is an advantage,
- LLM degree or similar is an advantage,
- excellent MS Office (Excel, Word) knowledge,
- professional attitude and appearance, flexibility,
- outstanding communication skills.
What we offer:
challenging international environment where personal, development and growth are encouraged, opportunity to work with high profile clients on high profile transactions, an attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits.
- part-time, 20 hours / week
How to apply?
If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging opportunity to join a unique law firm, then please
visit jobs2.deloitte.com and upload your professional CV.