Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in approximately 150 countries and territories.
In Budapest, our current emphasis is on finding the best talent for our newly set up Business Service Center with the key functions of Financial Services, HR Services and IT.
This is the right moment and opportunity to join our ever-growing organization and take part in our journey to fulfill our mission.
We would like to offer an exciting opportunity for fluent English speakers to join our new team welcoming anyone with strong interest in accounting or master data managementwith great problem-solving skills and solution mindset. The role will give you the opportunity to gain meaningful experience in a multinational environment.
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in various finance projects in one of our Finance Service Center teams such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and Travel Expenses.
- Support team members in administrative tasks.
- Work with big data – utilize your already gained Excel skills or learn new tricks, get insight into the process of how accounts, cost centers, fx rates and vendors are maintained
- Business English – learn how to communicate, keep contact with Vendors or Costumers on a daily basis
- Create reports – weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Have a sight on Accounting – see how assets are requested, logged to SAP activated, and depreciated
- Participate in month-end close – Assist in posting documents and follow a large spectrum of month-end tasks
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the qualifications required for this position:
- University/College studies preferably in Economics/Finance/Accountancy – full time studies in progress is a must
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required, an additional European (non-Hungarian) language is also preferred
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong desire to learn more and develop yourself
- Highly organized personality with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Strong team player attitude that loves to bring new ideas to the table
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What we offer:
- Ever growing international team with lots of perspective and potential for the future
- An excellent opportunity to get involved and gain experience in accounting and/or master data management for 3 months
- Exciting, inspiring atmosphere
- Brand new, environmentally friendly, GREEN office building
Contact us: email@example.com