Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
We are looking for
Risk Process and Data Validation Intern
in our Risk Management Department
Location: Budapest office
Start date: March/April
Contract: 20/30/40 hours (flexible)
You have certainly come across risk. What aspects of life are not subject to it? Are you a risk taker or a risk averse? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As a risk intern in our risk management department you will be at the center of our business. This current opportunity will give you an insight in how big banks manage risk.
- Independent validation, review of design and operating effectiveness of select risk processes and controls
- Support execution of governance, risk assessment, process review and validation, monitoring and reporting
- Assessing ongoing compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Design and execute core data and data quality testing; reviewing and challenging automated controls and reporting logic
- Ongoing studies in related discipline e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, or Business, etc.
- Good knowledge of core banking, investment and trading products
- Interest in risk processes and assessment
- Good problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills, as well as a good command of the English language
What do we offer to you?
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. Our philosophy is one that offers flexibility and balances personal lifestyles. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Please indicate in your CV which position you are interested in.