Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities,
investment management and wealth management services.
We are currently looking for an
Operational Risk Application Support Intern
Location: Budapest office
Start date: March/April
Contract: 20/30/40 hours (flexible)
The Application Support Intern would fill an important role within Operational Risk Application Management team and have the opportunity to work with the business process owners and technology service providers. They would be responsible to support various technology project implementations and ongoing business administration of applications within Risk Management.
- Business administration and support for the overall Risk applications including the following
- Entitlement management for applications owned by Risk Department
- Issue investigation in partnership with IT and end users
- Reference data change management
- Application change management
- Troubleshooting of user/business requests
- Assist with helping the users successfully adopt and fully leverage the Risk applications
- Documenting change requests, use cases, procedures and process flows to a high level of quality
and following agreed standards
- Testing support for various projects across the team which would include the following
- Execution of test plans for a variety of projects across Risk Management
- Maintaining and archiving test results
- Opportunities to manage key strategic projects or components of work
- Ongoing studies in related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Business Informatics, Computer Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, or Business, etc.
- Good problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills, as well as a good command of the English language
- Interest to study ServiceNow, data warehouses, SQL, QlikView or Cognos
- Interest to know better project / software development lifecycle
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Please indicate in your CV which position you are interested in.