Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently looking for a
Revenue Reporting Controller (Equities) Intern
For our Client Reporting Team within the Finance Institutional Securities Group
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Spring 2018
Contract: 20/30 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6 months
The Client Reporting Team’s overall role is to provide guardianship and control over client and sales data. Client reporting is a key component of P&L as represented by Commission and New Activity and has an important role in the analysis and direction of Firm strategy and performance. The team provides a range of reports both tactical and strategic to support senior Finance and Business Unit management in their decision making. The successful candidate will produce a variety of Business Unit Reports and analytics.
We are looking for interns in the Client Reporting Team with the following skills:
- Ongoing University studies of Finance/Accounting or related fields
- Advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work for tight deadlines
- Strong communication, good command of spoken and written English
- Good team player – ability to work effectively with colleagues to meet a common goal
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly business and client reports and analytics
- Variety of weekly and monthly sales bookings and calculations into Client Reporting system
- Responding to ad-hoc reporting requests as requested by London finance teams and the sales teams – Requests will be for the Business Unit from desk heads and salespersons
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply by uploading your English CV here.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.