Technology Summer Internship 2018
Location: Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
Start date: 25 June 2018
Internship type: 40 Hours-a-week Contract (full-time)
Compensation: competitive salary
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services with over 1,300 offices in 42 countries, the firm is truly global — and a market leader in the U.S., Europe and Asia as well as in emerging markets. Our multi-billion dollar investment in technology enables the development and delivery of quantitative trading systems, modeling and simulation software, analytics and security systems.
The Technology Summer Internship Program is designed to develop highly motivated junior technologists within application development & infrastructure engineering and includes the following: Morgan Stanley Company Induction, Mentor Program, proprietary environment and infrastructure, soft skill trainings, Technical and Professional on-the job training.
Interns who excel in the program may receive an offer to join the full-time Technology Graduate Program upon graduation.
- You have strong problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills, as well as a good command of the English language;
- You have undergraduate or graduate training (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and other related technical majors;
- While a demonstrated interest in technology essential, experience in the financial services sector is not required;
- For Application Development projects: Competency in at least one programming language – C++, Java or C#, .NET, Python;
- For Infrastructure projects: Operating system knowledge (Windows / Unix).
Deadline: Middle of May 2018
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.