Location: Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
Start date: 26 June 2017
Contract: 40 hours-a-week contract (full-time)
Duration of program: 10 weeks
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The Financial Control Group (FCG) supports senior management, both for Morgan Stanley as a whole, but also the individual financial products around the world. FCG assist in managing Morgan Stanley’s risk by implementing financial controls over the firm’s business activities. FCG is responsible for Morgan Stanley’s financial records, ensuring that the assets and liabilities of Morgan Stanley are properly controlled, and providing accurate and timely financial information both to senior management and externally to statutory and regulatory bodies.
· VBA programming knowledge
· Currently completing degree in Business Informatics/Computer Science/ Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics or similar
· High level of spoken and written English
· Solid knowledge of MS Excel
· MS Access knowledge is an advantage
· At least basic financial product knowledge
· Excellent numerical and analytical skill
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
· Technical and soft skill trainings
· Introduction sessions to each teams
· Career talk sessions with local seniors and global visitors, networking events
· Continuous feedback on performance
· Opportunity for internship extension
· Interns who excel in the program may receive an offer for full-time role upon graduation
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please apply here by submitting your English CV.