Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently looking to hire students for our
Business Analyst Internship
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Spring 2018
Contract: 20/30 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6 months
The Financial Control Group (FCG) supports senior management, both for Morgan Stanley as a whole, but also the individual financial products around the world. FCG assist in managing Morgan Stanley’s risk by implementing financial controls over the firm’s business activities. FCG is responsible for Morgan Stanley’s financial records, ensuring that the assets and liabilities of Morgan Stanley are properly controlled, and providing accurate and timely financial information both to senior management and externally to statutory and regulatory bodies.
We are looking for interns in the Finance Institutional Securities Group with the following skills:
- Strong understanding of financial products (stock, bonds, derivatives)
- Solid Statistics knowledge/Regression analysis
- Good understanding of databases (SQL, DB2, MS Access)
- Strong knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Familiar with R, Python or other statistical software packages
- Currently studying for BSc/MSc degree in Finance/Economics or similar
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply by uploading your English CV here.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.