WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 174,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Corporate Risk Analyst – Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Greek, Chinese or Japanese speaking
KPMG Global Services Hungary/Corporate Intelligence Team
What we do:
KGSH’s Astrus team provides Corporate Intelligence services related to reputational risks, anti-bribery and corruption through other KPMG member firms to ultimate clients. It gathers business-critical information to help companies reduce risk, enter new markets, solve corporate problems and enhance business opportunities. The team specializes in the search, collection, and analysis of information from online sources. The investigations involve gathering information about the background, business track record, reputation and integrity of the subject companies.
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic multilingual team with colleagues from more than 30 nationalities
- Competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity for personal development and learning, both on the job and in training courses
- Role specific trainings and performance mentoring
- Conduct Research in online sources and compile risk analysis reports based on the information found, using KPMG’s market-leading research technology to access Web content generally not available in conventional searches
- Understand and summarize key focal points of risk-related articles and business reports
- Create Enhanced Due Diligence reports tailored to meet the needs and requirements of the clients.
- Ensure compliance with formal reporting standards
- Cooperate with other analysts in the international team
- Close to native English is a must, plus working proficiency in Arabic / Spanish / Portuguese / Greek / Japanese or Chinese
- College or University degree
- Good research, writing, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in journalism, proof-reading, or translation is an asset
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Internet)
- Open-minded and flexible attitude to work
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CV at kpmg.hu.