Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
We are currently looking to hire students for Finance Internship
Location: Budapest office
Start date: October/November 2017
Contract: 30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6-12 months, rotation opportunity within teams after 6 month
The Financial Control Group (FCG) supports senior management, both for Morgan Stanley as a whole, but also the individual financial products around the world. FCG assist in managing Morgan Stanley’s risk by implementing financial controls over the firm’s business activities. FCG is responsible for Morgan Stanley’s financial records, ensuring that the assets and liabilities of Morgan Stanley are properly controlled, and providing accurate and timely financial information both to senior management and externally to statutory and regulatory bodies.
We are looking for candidates for the below teams:
We are looking for interns in Brokerage and Clearing, Corporate Support Finance and Local Finance teams with the following skills:
Basic accounting knowledge (financial statements, accruals, cost allocation, management reporting)
- Financial knowledge (financial products)
- Good Excel knowledge (basic functions, pivot tables)
We are looking for interns in Valuation Review Group and Treasury teams with the following skills
- Strong understanding of financial products (stock, bonds, derivatives)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good Excel knowledge (VBA programming knowledge is an advantage)
Requirements for all teams:
- Currently studying for BSc/MSc degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics or similar
- High level of spoken and written English
- Good numerical and analytical skill
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Opportunity to rotate after 6 month within the different FCG teams
- Feedback on performance
- Opportunity to participate in networking events
- Interns who excel in the program may receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.