Who are we?
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise to help companies grow. RSR Budapest, established in 2013, already employs over 170 Recruiters and HR Administrators and is still growing! Join our team to learn and develop within an international, young and dynamic group!
We want to offer you the chance to:
- be part of a young, dynamic HR SSC team in the heart of the city and kick-off your career in HR
- gain experience in candidate management and administrative support
- develop yourself through wide range of classroom and on-line trainings
- use your English language skills both verbal and written
- participate in improvement projects and be part of a growing center
What will you do?
- You will support Recruiters, Hiring managers and Candidates with scheduling interviews and placing job ads on job boards.
Your tasks will be:
- schedule multiple interviews and/or book rooms through on-line tools and coordinate administration of the interview process, prepare offer packages, help with travel arrangement and conduct candidate surveys.
- be the first point of contact for Recruitment Business Partners, Hiring Managers and support candidates during the interview process, within Europe.
- ensure excellent customer and candidate satisfaction by pro-actively communicating daily via e-mail and phone.
What are we looking for?
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Excellent command of English and French
- Preferably experience in customer service and/or a service center environment, but fresh graduates, students who are about to finish their studies are also welcome.
Please send your CV to email@example.com