Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in approximately 150 countries and territories.
In Budapest our current emphasis is on finding the best talent for our newly set up Business Service Center with the key functions of Financial Services, HR Services and IT.
This is the right moment and opportunity to join our ever-growing organization and take part in our journey to fulfill our mission.
We would like to offer an exciting opportunity for active students with fluent English and at least intermediate knowledge of Italian and/or Spanish language to join our team in Budapest, Hungary, welcoming anyone with strong solution mindset and problem-solving skills.
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service to Mylan employees, managers and HR Business Partners focused on First Call Resolution
- Communicate effectively to customers on HR policy and processes, providing education where necessary
- Gives guidance and solves problems as the first point of contact whenever possible within the target response time
- Create/Update customer information, cancellation or requests
- Actively contributes to the process improvement and standardization initiatives
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the qualifications required for this position:
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, advanced MS Excel knowledge required
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on customer service with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management and external vendors via multiple sources such as telephone, email, etc.
- Ability to identify & implement industry best practices to improve existing processes
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English required.
- Good knowledge of Italian and/or Spanish language is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What we offer:
- Ever growing team with lots of perspective and potential for the future
- Exciting, inspiring atmosphere
- Brand new, environmentally friendly, GREEN office building
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org