American Embassy Budapest
is seeking a highly motivated student for a
in the Human Resources Office in the Spring 2018
6 weeks (with possible extension), variable hours
Major duties and/or projects, the scope of work and related duties:
- Collecting labor, social security, visa, recruitment information from the “leader” info websites (origo, index etc)
- Researching governmental websites to confirm the collected information.
- Preparing summaries of the announced and planned changes.
- Assisting in drafting and translating documents.
- Researching possible advertising sources that are free of charge.
- Assisting in drafting vacancy announcements, advertisements.
- Preparing statistics/comparisons regarding various sources of advertising.
- Assisting in interview scheduling and enrolment.
- Assisting in different fields of HR (recruitment, social security, etc.).
How will this internship benefit the section and the intern:
The internship program is a great opportunity for the interns to work in a professional environment together with Hungarian and American colleagues. The intern will have an opportunity to master his/her communication skills, to follow and learn the frequently changing laws, regulations and collect information and improve customer service skills. The intern can gain practical knowledge on the field of HR. The HR Office will benefit from the interns’ fresh academic knowledge, their creativity, as well as computer skills.
Certification: The Human Resources Office has the adequate workspace and equipment for the interns to perform the duties during the internship.
Please submit the following to the Human Resources Office, American Embassy, Szabadság tér 12. 1054, Budapest or to email@example.com:
- Application form (can be downloaded here),
- CV and
- Certification of active student status.
Closing date: February 20, 2018.