Risk Management Internship in the Credit Research Area
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Continuous
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley’s risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley’s capital base and franchise. Risk Management protects the Firm from exposure to losses resulting from defaults by our lending and trading counterparties.
Supporting the Corporates, Banks and Financial Institutions, Funds or Sovereigns team in their tasks and daily work within the Risk Management Department, namely:
- Assisting in conducting credit analyses of the Firm’s counterparties
- Performing annual reviews of Morgan Stanley’s clients
- Using the Firm’s ratings methodologies, determining an appropriate rating for approval
- Maintaining records in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Completing on-demand tasks within the Corporates, Banks and Financial Institutions, Funds or Sovereigns team
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including WORD, EXCEL knowledge
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Ongoing studies preferably in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics or business
- Keen interest in global financial markets / corporate finance
- Fluency in English
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV here.