Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 42 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Securitized Products Structuring Intern – Spring 2018
The structurer will model existing and design new mortgage-backed securities throughout the internship, while also getting an insight into asset-backed securities and other types of financial products across the credit spectrum. Structurers build computational models to help issuers and investors optimize transaction economics and quantify sources of value and risk. The team interacts with its counterparties from New York, London and Mumbai on a daily basis.
Intern who excels in the internship program may receive an offer to join the team full time after graduation.
Internship Program Content:
- Unique opportunity to get exposure to the business while working with traders and bankers in New York and London;
- Technical language, proprietary environment and infrastructure training;
- Technical and professional on-the job training in securitized products and structured credit;
- An introduction to Morgan Stanley and the global financial markets.
- Skills required:
- Currently completing degree in a strong quantitative/finance university program (e.g. Finance, Economics, Financial Mathematics, and Engineering);
- Computer Skills: Excel is a must, some coding experience is a plus (e.g., C++, VBA, MatLab);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The candidate should possess an ability to solve complex problems and explain the solutions clearly to other groups at Morgan Stanley;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and general ambition;
- Excellent problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills.
Location: Budapest office
Contract: 30-40 hours/week contract (flexible working hours)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
For further information please visit: http://www.morganstanley.com/campus