We are looking for Summer Interns to join our team at the EMEA Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC) for a 3-month period from mid-June to mid-September .
EMEA CSFC belongs to a global team, which is an intelligence-led organization that unifies Citi’s efforts to prevent, detect, respond to, and recover from cyber-attacks.
Through a culture of collaboration, the CSFC fuses intelligence from a variety of sources to prevent attacks, reduce risk, and support executive decision-making.
Do not hesitate to apply if you have:
- Proven interest – preferably knowledge as well – in cyber security or information technology
- Advanced level of English
- Strong analytical skills, situational awareness, prioritization
- MS Office skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (including presentation skills)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (establish relationships, share ideas, cooperate)
- Self-starter, self-motivated attitude and ability to work independently
- Ability to keep tight deadlines, handle stress, coordinate and help colleagues’ work
- Professional humility and willingness to continuously improve
- Team player attitude with accurate and result-oriented work moral
- You are currently completing your Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.