Join the Global Product Control Technology team at Citi for a 3-month summer internship program.
Our solutions and services contributes the Product Control and Treasury daily operation and help to complete their responsibilities including product line revenue and balance sheet validation, analysis and reporting, independent price verification, fair value hierarchy classification and valuation adjustments.
What we offer
- Diverse positions in the areas Global Product Control Technology
- Learning experience, opportunity to get to know the full range of Global Product Control Technology services
- Work alongside experienced Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Tasks involving requirement gathering & analysis, investigation and analysis of defects,participating in the preparation of new solutions, fixes, and to User Acceptance Testing
- Creative, inspiring, multinational working environment
What we will be looking for
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Information Technology or similar
- Advanced level of English in written and verbal communication (including presentation skills)
- Strong analytical skills, situational awareness, prioritization
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, Project Management, Business Analysis including Workflow and Data modelling
- Self-starter, self-motivated attitude and ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Professional humility and willingness to continuously improve
- Team player attitude with accurate and result-oriented work moral
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.