Join Citi as a Corporate Banking Summer Intern in order to receive a foundation of knowledge and training to your future career in the world of banking!
As an Intern, you will help the daily work of Bankers, Analysts and Banking Head in both administrative and more advanced analytical tasks. Interns might substitute Relationship Associates as required.
In the frame of the Banking Internship Program you can either join our Corporate Investment Banking (CIB) team or the Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG).
Corporate Investment Banking (CIB) Summer Internship
Interns in the team should have a general understanding in key business processes and financials and provide support in the following:
- Business and financial analysis, market research
- Preparation of client materials for business meetings
- Support in analysis of ongoing flow and episodic deal situations
- “Know your customer” procedures for the client portfolio of the team, participation in the anti-money laundry procedures – KYC renewals/updates
- Account openings / maintenance process for the client portfolio
- Assistance in client documentation
- Maintain correct internal legal and marketing hierarchies in systems
- Ad-hoc tasks to bankers and reports as needed
Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) Summer Internship
The key responsibilities of the summer intern will include:
- Preparation of standard product/credit contracts
- Preparation of client pitchbooks upon guidance from RMs & Product
- Internal budgeting, reporting related work
- Assistance in team initiatives, internal presentations, business reviews
- Maintenance of correct client hierarchies (marketing, legal)
- Substitution of Team Assistant in basic/advanced tasks
Do not hesitate to apply if you have:
- Economics/Finance educational background
- IT skills, especially MS Excel and Office
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Protection of confidential information
- Advanced English language
- Business English and earlier internship experience is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.