Join Citi for a summer internship program and get a unique work experience at one of the world’s most global banks!
Citi’s Direct Custody and Clearing (DCC) works closely with the local market infrastructures and stock exchanges, depositories and clearinghouses as well as with the stock markets, trading platforms and central counterparties to create a robust, efficient and competitive capital market infrastructure for tomorrow.
During the 3-month internship period you will be part of the DCC team and will be given graduate level tasks that give you a unique opportunity to gain hands on knowledge on how the capital markets and Citi’s post trade services work.
What we offer
- Diverse positions in the areas Direct Custody and Clearing
- Learning experience, opportunity to get to know the full range of custody services
- Work alongside experienced Product Managers
- Tasks involving researching market conditions, future developments and
competition, reviewing and updating product programs, catalogues and procedures,
and potential automatization of manual processes
- Transparent career routes, culture of promotions from within
Creative, inspiring, multinational working environment
What we will be looking for
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Understanding of financial products (stock, bonds, derivatives) and interest in the world’s financial markets
- Excellent numerical and analytical skill
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.