Website ELTE Eötvös Kiadó Kft & European University Foundation
Main tasks and responsibilities
As a Backend Developer you will be working on the architectural design and backend implementation of various online tools and mobile applications related to student mobility and digital higher education infrastructure in Europe. The main responsibilities are:
- Architectural design of the data structures.
- Development of an application backend / CMS.
- Development of API’s to ensure connectivity with other systems.
- Implementation of external identity providers.
- Creation of tests, technical guidelines and documentation.
Furthermore, you will be working together with Frontend developers and as a team carry a responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of the product.
Required skills and experience
- Experience with server side application development and databases.
- Experience in the design of data structured and API development.
- Experience working with REST, GraphQL and other modern API technologies.
- Experience with decoupled Drupal 8 module development.
- Experience with OAuth2 and SAML.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Amazon Web Services and Software Containers and prior work on Open Source projects are considered an asset.
- Precise and organised way of working.
- Creativity and problem-solving as well as good communication skills.
- Capability of working in a team as well as independently.
- Experience working with education related services and digital infrastructures will be considered an asset
- Good command and understanding of English
CV and a short cover letter indicating the payment requested is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Final deadline for application: 13 August 2020, but the applications are reviewed when received.