Website Morgan Stanley
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
Start date: 22 June 2020
Program end date: 30 August 2020
Contract: 40 hours-a-week contract
Application deadline: Mid-May
The Credit Complex Structuring & Analytics team in Budapest works with New York and London based credit and securitized products trading desks, investment banking and warehouse lending teams providing quantitative and analytical solutions for our trading and lending activities. We build cash-flow models to help issuers and investors optimize transaction economics and quantify sources of value and risk; analyze, monitor and report on portfolio data to identify and quantify potential risks related to data quality and loan performance; and create and update company and sector summaries and corporate financial models.
- Analyze and engineer a variety of financial products across the credit spectrum (corporate loans, residential mortgages, auto loans, commercial real estate loans)
- Monitor portfolio performance, analyze and extract historical credit metrics of both US GAAP and IFRS companies or optimize securitization deal structures
- Use proprietary and third-party platforms to build and maintain essential databases
- Communicate with colleagues in New York on a regular basis
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the firm’s credit business working with traders and bankers in New York
- Unique insight into the global credit markets
- Technical and professional on-the job training
- An introduction to Morgan Stanley and the global financial markets
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong finance or accounting education as well as basic knowledge of loan and credit products
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, some programming (VBA, python) or database management (Access, SQL) experience is a plus
- Fluency in English
Selection Process: You will participate in a quick, 3-steps-long selection process
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
To apply for this job please visit morganstanley.tal.net.