Website Morgan Stanley
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
Start date: 22 June 2020
Program end date: 30 August 2020
Contract: 40 hours-a-week contract
Application deadline: Mid-May
Do you like coding and working with numbers? If so, this might be for you. We are looking for Quantitative Developer Interns in multiple areas who use their combined technical and numerical skills to support trading and management decisions in New York and London.
Based on your preference and skills you can either:
- Build models to calculate prices and risks for different assets using a statistical techniques or Monte Carlo simulations or,
- Fetch data from different sources and generate analysis with top notch visualization to help decision making or,
- Apply machine learning techniques to implement automated trading bots or,
- Design and implement core calculation libraries used by multiple internal applications or,
- Build web applications to monitor market movements or to provide detailed performance reports to the management.
- High impact projects with peers in New York and London, your contributions will be visible
- Opportunity to gain insight into the world of investment banking
- Dedicated mentoring program and a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Potential full-time offer upon graduation
- Ongoing studies (BSc , MSc or PhD) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics or similar disciplines
- Affinity towards mathematics, crunching numbers and visualizing relations between them
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and the mechanics of the business
- Good command of written and verbal communication in English
You might also have:
- Linux experience or database (SQL) knowledge is a plus
Selection process: You will participate in quick, 3-steps-long selection process. After 2 phone interviews (HR and Technical), the last step is a virtual interview.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
To apply for this job please visit morganstanley.tal.net.