Website Morgan Stanley
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest office, 1095 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
Program start date: 22 June 2020
Program end date: 30 August 2020
Contract: 40 hours-a-week contract
Application deadline: Mid-May
The Technology Spring Internship Program is designed to develop highly motivated junior technologists within application development & infrastructure engineering and includes the following: Morgan Stanley Company Induction; Mentor Program, Technical language, proprietary environment and infrastructure training, Technical and Professional on-the job training.
Interns who excel in the program may receive an offer to join the full-time Technology Graduate Program upon graduation.
Interns are given the opportunity to work on systems such as our enterprise portal, wireless access, or components of our many trading and risk reporting systems using various technologies such as .NET, JSP, Java Servlets and SOAP.
- Ongoing studies (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and other related technical majors;
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills, as well as a good command of the English language;
- Demonstrated interest in technology is essential, experience in the financial services sector is not required.
For Application Development projects:
- Competency in at least one programming language: C++, Java or C#, .NET;
- Database knowledge (SQL), good comprehension of data structures;
- Understanding of Linux/Unix and/or Windows operating system (user level);
- Basic scripting language knowledge is an advantage (Perl, Python, Shell).
For Infrastructure projects:
- Operating system knowledge (Windows / Unix);
- Basic OO language knowledge (C#, .NET, C++);
- Good comprehension of data structures;
- Basic scripting language knowledge is an advantage (Perl, Python, Power Shell).
You will participate in a quick, 3-steps-long quick selection process. After 2 phone interviews (HR and Technical), the last step is a virtual interview.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
To apply for this job please visit morganstanley.tal.net.