Website Roche Services & Solutions Operations EMEA
Who we are:
Roche is the frontrunner in personalised healthcare and the world’s largest biotech company. We provide breakthrough medicines and diagnostic tests so that people can live better lives. Our Service Center located in Budapest is part of a global services organization delivering high quality services in the field of HR, finance, procurement, IT & business support. We offer exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. Our goal is simple: we aspire to become the best employer on the Hungarian Shared Service market.
What we do:
The HR Services (HRS) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers’ future needs, and proactively develop HR solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
As an HR Specialist – German speaking you will be part of an AskHR Services team. AskHR is the first point of contact for all HR-related enquiries and services for all Roche people. AskHR Services teams turn decisions into action and provides employees, senior managers and other stakeholders with all required HR services – on time and to the agreed standard of quality.
Main tasks including but not limited to:
- Providing insight, Tier 1 support and explanation on HR system and administrative activities in support of HR business processes, employee lifecycle events
- Providing customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
- Supporting Global HR Centers of Excellence with feedback of business usage of HR processes, pain points and knowledge gaps
- Supporting the embedding of the new ways of working, actively participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
What would you bring to our team?
As an ideal team member you are open-minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Also, you would have:
- Living customer centricity through & end-to-end accountability
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills and agile & growth mindset (including taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
Please only join us if you are dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development.
In exchange we, at Roche will provide you with:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days, flexible working hours), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
Are you interested? The next step is yours! Click on the link, join us and make your mark! We are right here waiting for you!
To apply for this job please visit go.roche.com.