ExxonMobil is the largest publicly traded energy company in the world. We are known for our integrity, technological leadership and world-class workforce. Our best known brands are: Exxon, Esso, and Mobil.
Established in 2004, we are celebrating 15 years of providing a stable and collaborative working environment for over 1400 employees in Budapest.
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in ExxonMobil Business Support Center Hungary Ltd. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Dedicated Customer Professional with German
Dedicated Customer Professional with Italian
Dedicated Customer Professional with French
Dedicated Customer Professional with Norwegian
Dedicated Customer Professional with Dutch
In our Budapest office, you will become one of the primary faces of F&L to our customers. You will manage the Order to Cash process in coordination with a number of connected functions. Our teams handle everything from setting up customers in our systems, order placing and follow up with our delivering locations worldwide, customers’ communication, billing, payment collection and bookings to customer accounts.
The opportunity to gain experience at one of the largest Energy Companies in the World, learning about the oil-business and contributing to one of our major department’s every day work.
At Product Movement and Inventory Department you will be responsible for volumetric transactions between refineries, plants, terminals and end customers, for supporting the marine operations and handling the related financial transactions of all volumetric movements.
At General Accounting Department you will be involved in Joint Interest, Fixed Assets, Bank, and Intercompany Accounting activities. Your work as an intern will be project based with a strong emphasis on developing technology solutions to improve analysis quality or automate manual work effort. You will be expected to understand 1-3 activities in depth to propose and design a solution.
At Financial Accounting and Reporting Department you will be exposed to Financial statement preparation and profitability analysis of ExxonMobil Affiliates and Branches.
An analyst will be responsible for operational, general, payroll or financial accounting activities including end-to-end processing, issue resolution and process improvements. Individuals may be responsible for the activities of specific countries and hence knowledge of a second European language is desirable. Demonstrated performance will lead to opportunities for increasing responsibilities and more job complexities across the financial organization.
ExxonMobil provides an internship opportunity to University students to help take on the world’s important energy challenges. By joining ExxonMobil you could take on this challenge with us through a career in ExxonMobil IT (EMIT). The areas you might work in include:
- Technical Applications (i.e. SAP Basis, SQL Database Administration, .NET Development, Client-Server Development)
- Infrastructure (i.e. Network Infrastructure, SharePoint Infrastructure,Internet / Intranet / Web Technologies)
- Systems Security (i.e.: Cyber Security, Network Security, SAP Security)
- Business Applications (i.e. SAP Process Analysis)
The internship program has two primary goals:
- To provide students with valuable, productive and rewarding work experience through exposure to people, projects and processes of ExxonMobil operations in a way that will build on their current skills and previous work experiences in a global environment
- To provide the student and the company with an opportunity to mutually evaluate each other in terms of potential fit relative to graduate employment
As an Application Support Analyst / expert you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide Customer Support, problem solving and troubleshooting for our Documentum-based platforms
- Become part of their Agile team and quickly contribute to their in-house developed/customized platforms Project efforts, as well as automation initiatives
- Participate in software design & development activities
- Work on System Configuration activities, including patching, installation and configuration
- Develop and review the related technical Documentation: Installation guides, Security Models, Support Models, etc.
- Provide technical support and enhancement/development for high risk, business critical, in-house built applications
- Provide technical support for high risk, business critical, vendor supported application
We are looking for Data Analysts in our growing Data Analytics and Systems team to help the business get actionable insights from their data for competitive advantage. This job role focuses on gathering and transforming data to enable presenting it in a meaningful format. Typical activities include data gathering, cleansing and transformation to support future Digital Transformation while working to provide step change improvements in master and foundational data for enhanced analytics.