This role is a perfect opportunity for you, if you have graduated in a Finance related discipline OR you already gained some experience through working in the financial field.
This role will give you plenty of opportunities to further improve your Finance skills and knowledge by being part of a function within Citi, which has great impact on the bank’s overall business performance. To succeed in this role, be highly process oriented, have confident Excel skills, and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
If these attributes describe you, do not hesitate to apply!
- Monitor Nostro Accounts (foreign currency accounts) and forecast expected balances for each business date
- Daily reconciliation of Nostro accounts
- Effective communication with partner departments including the Treasury trading desk
- Perform any other operational tasks related to this role
- Opportunity to gain knowledge of numerous Citibank products and processes through their effect on cash management
- Continuous improvement of your analytical skills
- Wide range of internal mobility opportunities
- Being part of a stable and great team, with supportive leadership
Knowledge and Experience:
- Fluent in English
- Confident user of MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Ability to work in a team
- Adherence to strict daily deadlines
- Strong numerical skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Precision, keen attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised method in handling multiple tasks
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Goal-oriented and self-driven approach
A munkára való jelentkezéshez kérlek látogasd meg jobs.citi.com.