Citi’s Treasury Funding Group (TFG) is looking for recent graduates to a Junior Test Analyst position where the main responsibilities will include the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of their systems.
If you have confident IT skills, advanced English knowledge and interest in financial processes, your place is here.
- Prepare test scripts in cooperation with end users and system Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Execute test scripts as described by the Test Coordinator/SMEs in TFG infrastructure
- Sanity test that the newly developed end to end system functionality is in place and works properly
- Document test results in a structured manner
- Provide feedback and suggestions to test coordinator on test results and issues that may crop up
- Support test coordinator’s regular updates to Project team on test execution
- Effective defect tracking throughout the different testing scenarios (User acceptance testing, exploratory testing, smoke testing, requirements testing, production verification testing etc.)
- Support test coordinator’s analysis of issues and defects in specialized application
- Supports business analyst’s documentation related deliverables: business requirements, operating models, process flows
- Gain knowledge of numerous Citibank products, Treasury Funding Group processes and infrastructure through their effect on cash management
- Have insight to the interaction between various partner departments within the bank including the Treasury Trading Desk
- Develop deeper understanding of TFG processes: daily reconciliation, account monitoring and expected balance forecast processes of Nostro Accounts
- Have the opportunity to work in a global environment
- Learn about Agile project methodologies and problem management
- Gain experience in quality and control management, risk identification
- Improve your analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.