Make a personal impact at one of the world’s most global banks and kick-start your Citi career as a Summer Intern!
Join our Global Functions Technology (GFT) Credit and Market Risk Team for a 3-month summer internship program in Budapest.
OTC (Over The Counter) Derivatives Data Services Team builds and maintains software used to compute metrics that help mitigate the financial risk to counterparties.
As part of a team of supportive professionals, your will be responsible for:
- Writing code to validate business requirement changes
- Implementing changes in large applications following industry leading standards
- Refactoring and re-implementing old/legacy code
- Visualizing graph based execution flows
- Automating library upgrades and dependency checks
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in a multinational team and to learn about the financial domain
- Opportunity to learn about technologies from experts: Java, SQL, Mongo, git, Bash
- Transparent career routes and opportunity for future full-time positions
- Creative, inspiring, multinational work atmosphere
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
Whom we think will be a good fit:
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc in Computer science/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics – Active Hungarian student ID is needed
- Excellent verbal and written English
- At least basic knowledge of Java, git/svn, SQL, Unix system
- Familiar with at least one IDE
- Proactive attitude
Program start date: 14 June 2021
Our Summer Internships are paid talent programs with competitive salary and are full-time opportunities (40 working hours/week) during summer.
Your journey and flexible career at Citi begins here – apply now!
A munkára való jelentkezéshez kérlek látogasd meg citi.me.