Make a personal impact at one of the world’s most global banks and kick-start your Citi career as a Summer Intern!
Join our Global Functions Technology (GFT) Credit and Market Risk Team for a 3-month summer internship program in Budapest.
Retail Analytical Calculation Engine Development Team is building statistical computations and reporting systems to fulfil regulatory requirements, and to provide risk management capabilities for global retail banking.
As part of a team of supportive professionals, your will be responsible for:
- Creating a comprehensive regression testing suite for Spark applications
- Working with large amount of data
What we offer:
- Opportunity to have hands on experience with Spark and Scala scripting, learn Java API design
- Transparent career routes and opportunity for future full-time positions
- Creative, inspiring, multinational work atmosphere
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
Whom we think will be a good fit:
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc in Computer science/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics – Active Hungarian student ID is needed
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Decent command of Java
- Ability to understand the logic of SQL like data processing – knowledge of the syntax of SQL is not required (though nice to have)
- Basic mathematical knowledge to be able to analyze data
- Nice to have:
- Git experience
- Spark experience
- Bash scripting experience
- Scala experience
Program start date: 14 June 2021
Our Summer Internships are paid talent programs with competitive salary and are full-time opportunities (40 working hours/week) during summer.
Your journey and flexible career at Citi begins here – apply now!
A munkára való jelentkezéshez kérlek látogasd meg citi.me.