Make a personal impact at one of the world’s most global banks and kick-start your Citi career as a Summer Intern!
Join our Global Product Control Technology Team for a 3-month summer internship program in Budapest to have the opportunity to get to know the full range of Technology services and to be able to work alongside experienced Business Analysts and Project Managers as Jr. Business Analyst.
Citi’s Global Product Control Technology Team is part of Global Functions Technology Services within larger Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology. Our Department provides services and solutions to improve our Client control processes inside Citi. Our IT solutions provided to Product Control and Treasury teams supporting the completion of their mission: to ensure the completeness, accuracy and integrity of Citi’s books and records. Our teams protect Citi’s reputation and helps to be the best for our clients.
As part of a team of supportive professionals, your will be responsible for:
- Supporting the work of experienced Business Analysts and Project Managers as Jr. Business Analyst by taking part in the following activities:
- Requirement gathering & analysis
- Investigation and analysis of defects
- Construction of new solutions or fixes
- User Acceptance Testing
What we offer:
- Learning experience, opportunity to get to know the full range of Global Product Control Technology services
- Diverse positions in the areas Global Product Control Technology
- Transparent career routes and opportunity for future full-time positions
- Creative, inspiring, multinational work atmosphere
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
Whom we think will be a good fit:
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Information Technology or similar – active Hungarian student ID is needed
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, Project Management, Business Analysis including Workflow and Data modelling is nice to have
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills, attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Team player attitude with accurate and result-oriented work moral
Program start date: 14 June 2021
Our Summer Internships are paid talent programs with competitive salary and are full-time opportunities (40 working hours/week) during summer.
Your journey and flexible career at Citi begins here – apply now!
A munkára való jelentkezéshez kérlek látogasd meg citi.me.