KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. #poweredbyyou
We help our clients with industry-specific services to create value and manage risks. Our wide-ranging client portfolio enables you to gain real-life experience in industries such as telecommunications, energy, IT, finance or sports, and to work on ground-breaking projects.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you…
- have bachelor’s degree of Economics or Finance
- are fluent in English and have good communication and interpersonal skills
- have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- a strong interest in advising clients on their sourcing strategies including building their vision and business case for an SSC is an advantage
- 0-2 year of experience in SSC/BIG4/outsourcing service provider especially in finance and accounting/controlling/IT field is an advantage
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- advise KPMG clients through the global shared services and business process outsourcing (BPO) planning, deployment and management lifecycle
- provide advisory services to clients and KPMG project team members to help ensure that analysis and results support engagement decision making
- participate client meetings to design and implement recommendations
- participate in Process Transition, Knowledge Transfers & Process Reengineering
- perform detailed financial analyses and summarize results in support of insourcing, outsourcing, transformation engagements and on-site support
- participate in the documentation of As-Is and To-Be Processes, As-Is assessment and gap analysis
- participate in designing of reporting requirements for operational reports, service level requirements and process KPIs
We’ll provide you with…
- A promising career opportunity in a fast growing, international business environment and competitive remuneration package
- Be part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments
- Excellent opportunity for personal development through on the job learning
Apply easily and experience success together.
To apply for this job please visit kpmg.hrfelho.hu.