KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. #poweredbyyou
As tax advisors, we assist our clients in special tax issues in their operations, help them limit their tax burdens and manage tax-related risks. We become familiar with a number of industries and companies, and work on solving interesting problems every day.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you have…
- completed University/College studies
- good written and spoken English, German (Hungarian is an advantage)
- independent working style
- precise, reliable and client oriented attitude
- good computer skills, basic knowledge in Excel
- ability to identify potential problems and issues easily
- allocate PDF documents (tax bills, assessments, etc) to relevant consultants by using an online tool – recognise and decide about content of document and enter information in online tool to generate automatic allocation
- electronic filing of PDF documents to correct e-folder structure (review documents, decide about content and save at relevant place)
- independently prepare various regular reports (Excel basis)
- pre-filter these reports based on certain logic to show areas that need action
- electronic filing and withdrawal of power of attorney forms to various tax authorities via email
- arranging Arrival/Departure meetings with clients (email and phone) based on availability of consultants
- uploading documents to share files sides (tax reconciliations, meeting notes, etc)
- ad hoc support of CH team
We’ll provide you with…
- development of valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors
- learning from professionals and spend your time in a young and motivated team
- access to technical content and learning activities
- work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments
Apply easily and experience success together.
To apply for this job please visit kpmg.hrfelho.hu.