Weboldal Morgan Stanley
You have certainly come across risk. What aspects of life are not subject to it? Are you interested in operational risk topics like earthquakes, reporting errors, thefts and many more? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As a risk manager intern in our risk management department you will be at the center of our business. This current opportunity will give you an insight in how banks manage their capital for regulatory and business purposes.
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Provide business administration and support for the firmwide Scenario Analysis Program
- Produce exploratory data analysis on operational risk data
- Establish the relationship between driver and loss impact
- Identify scenario storylines and measure associated loss impact
- Cooperate with other groups in the development of Scenario Analysis technology
- Design visual representation of data and results
- Ongoing BSc or MSc studies preferably in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Business
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Interest to study identification of operational risk, measuring potential losses, managing risk, method of capital modelling
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
A munkára való jelentkezéshez kérlek látogasd meg morganstanley.tal.net.