Website Morgan Stanley
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest office
Contract: 20-30-40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6-12 months
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Have a deep overview of Regression Analysis and the Firm’s Annual Performance under Stress
- Work on the Firm’s Capital Adequacy Projects
- Understand the implications of the Basel Framework
- Have the opportunity to work on real-life examples in R or Python
- Ongoing BSc/MSc studies in Statistics/Finance/Economics or other quantitative fields
- Interest in Statistics and Time Series Analysis
- Confident knowledge of Excel and VBA or ability to learn it quickly – R or Python is an advantage
- Knowledge of financial markets and products
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good numerical and analytical skills
Team Profile: The Financial Modeling team provides calculation and analysis of the Firm’s Capital Adequacy, ROE and PBT to key stakeholders, such as Firm Management and Regulators.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
To apply for this job please visit www.morganstanley.com.